What We Accept
PFB Furniture Donation Criteria:
- Upholstered items should not be broken or have excessive rips, stains, pet hair, or fading.
- Wood items should not have excessive watermarks or discoloration, chipped edges, missing hardware or parts, etc.
- Items should be clean and free of odor.
- Items must be pest free (i.e. no bed bugs).
- Items to be picked up cannot be located on the third floor or higher without an elevator.
- Movers have the discretion to decide if your items are useable for our clients.
Remember: Good Haul will take anything, regardless of condition!
PFB DOES accept
- Sofas (no sleeper sofas)
- Kitchen and Dining Tables
- Any size or shape
- No glass top tables
- Kitchen and Dining Chairs
- Occasional Tables
- End tables
- Coffee tables
- Bedside tables
- Small Desks
- Clean Area Rugs
PFB DOES NOT Accept
- Mattresses, box springs, and headboards
- Bed frames, platform beds, and water beds
- China cabinets and armoires
- Baby equipment
- Household items
- Decorative objects
- Sleeper sofas
- Hospital beds or medical equipment
- Entertainment units
- Office furniture
- Outdoor furniture
- Exercise equipment
- Air conditioners
- Computers or electronic equipment