Emerging Leaders Group
Our Emerging Leaders Group was founded in late 2019 by several supporters who are dedicated to ending homelessness in Philadelphia. The Emerging Leaders are a self-run advisory committee that assists with fundraising and volunteer support, and consistently spreads the word about Pathways and our mission to provide homes, restore health, and reclaim lives.
- Opportunities to develop professional skills
- Access to practical resources
- Networking opportunities with fellow emerging leaders who are passionate about ending homelessness
- Opportunities to volunteer at the Philadelphia Furniture Bank and have a direct impact on those who are exiting homelessness
- Demonstrate an understanding and dedication to Pathways’ mission
- Make an annual donation of at least $50 to support Pathways
- Attend quarterly in-person or virtual meetings
- Assist in the planning and organizing of events to raise funds and awareness for Pathways, and make an effort to attend those events wherever possible
- Advocate on behalf of Pathways by spreading awareness of our work to your networks
- Assist in introducing corporate sponsors, foundation funders, media contacts, donors, and other potential partners to the organization
Quarterly Educational Session
Once per quarter we host a virtual Education Session on a topic suggested by our Emerging Leaders. Our next Educational Session will be on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 5:30pm via Zoom. Topic is TBD; please send us your suggestions on topics!
The October 2020 Educational Session was on Harm Reduction. You can view the one hour presentation in its entirety at the link below.