Homelessness 201: A Panel Discussion
Last week, Clinical Director Matt Tice was invited to speak on a 201 Panel featuring key homeless service providers in the Philadelphia area, organized by Bethesda Project & Young Involved Philadelphia (YIP).
The panel discussed the City's Winter Initiative Plan, the needs of those experiencing homelessness during the winter, and ways the Greater Philadelphia community can support our organizations in their life-saving efforts and work. Vita Baldini, Pastor at Mercy Ministries Liberti Church (which also hosted the panel) served as moderator for the discussion.
- Sarah Erdo – Volunteer & Community Engagement Manager, Bethesda Project
- Tim Sheahan – Director of Homeless Services, DBHIDS
- Matt Tice – Clinical Director, Pathways to Housing PA
- Clayton Ruley – Step Coordinator, Prevention Point
- Roberta Cancellier – Deputy of Housing, Office of Homless Services
We're grateful for our community's interest in supporting the mission of Pathways and the other organizations in our city working to end homelessness, and to Bethesda Project and YIP for including us in this important conversation.