Position Summary: The Marketing Coordinator, working with the Director of Institutional Advancement, will build a comprehensive marketing plan that covers all aspects of marketing, communications, and community relations. The Coordinator will build strong content and materials to boost brand recognition for Pathways to Housing PA and support fundraising, events, and volunteer recruitment. They will demonstrate prompt follow-through, measurable outcomes and accountability, and timely and regular communication with all of Pathways’ stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute, with input from the Director of Institutional Advancement, a comprehensive marketing plan with clearly defined goals and metrics that includes internal and external communications, media relations, social media management, website, email, and branding activities.
- Produce relevant content and manage all Pathways to Housing PA social media accounts.
- Manage website and serve as point person for communication with organization’s website developer for updates, changes, and troubleshooting.
- Provide marketing and communications support for all major agency events.
- Manage the production and distribution of quality marketing materials.
- Develop a structured volunteer program for Pathways to Housing PA and the Philadelphia Furniture Bank.
- Build relationships with local news outlets and serve as point person for public relations inquiries.
Essential Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in social media and email platforms, website content management, and graphic design. Prior experience with Mailchimp, Drupal, and Salesforce is preferred, though not required.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to effectively supervise volunteers.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None on staff, potential for internships and volunteers
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Office and/or business environment. Some agency and community meetings and events. Attendance at fundraising and networking events. Some light lifting is required. Significant sitting and computer work is required. Significant interaction with agency clientele and the general public.
To apply, send an email with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position in your email's subject line.