Electronic Health Record (EHR) Analyst
Position Summary: The Electronic Health Records (EHR) Analyst manages the application, reporting and functional requirements prioritization of the Credible Behavioral Health Electronic Health Record for Pathways to Housing PA. The EHR Analyst will provide direct technical support for clinical and operational end users and high level front line customer service. The position will answer support calls from staff and solve/answer hardware/software/workflow questions. The role will refine and develop the Electronic Health Record System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Credible Behavioral Health, INC agency Super User
- Works with clinical department to create forms, reports and improve user functionality
- Implement Best Practices for EHR
- Develop and implement systems for clinical outcome measures with continued quality assurance and compliance
- Develop and manage projects and schedules for existing and new applications
- Create and facilitate user groups, project teams, to fully utilize EHR technology
- Analyzes current applications to improve system functionality
- Works with external developers/consultants/providers and internal user groups for assigned applications
- Translates technical jargon into user friendly instructions and direction
- Trains users on EHR
- Ensures assigned systems meet meets user requirements and needs
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with Credible Behavioral Health, INC.
- Assess user needs and develops custom reports as required
- Educates users on reporting function and features
- Provides expertise to users on reporting function of assigned applications
- Creates reports on application utilization
- Creates and maintains data dictionaries
- Develops special user reports for assigned applications as well as requirements statement for vendors
- Works with IT staff to ensure systems are prepared to support applications
- Serves as liaison with Credible Software Systems and other partners to help troubleshoot common software systems issues
- Competence in agency billing systems as related to Credible EHR
- Documentation of Credible EHR system changes, upgrades and policies
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two to three years user support experience.
- Experience with or exposure to Electronic health records
- Experience with Credible Behavioral Health Software a plus
- Exposure to billing processes desired
- Information and Training Industry experience required
- Knowledge of electronic health records, system configuration, and billing systems
- Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, basic computer concepts, operating systems and application software required
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with all levels within the organization.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are necessary to advise and consult with user personnel and make formal presentations of project findings and recommendations
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical customers are required
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible based on changing business and training environment needs is required
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment is required
- Develops effective working relationships and maintains excellent communication with other team members
- Excellent organization skills: demonstrates confidence and creativity
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
PTHPA is housed in a Community environment and includes staff interaction with Agency participants.
The employee is expected to adhere to all agency policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to policies.
To apply, send an email with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position in your email's subject line.