We accept furniture from both individuals and organizations, including institutional and commercial cleanouts from dormitories, hotels, restaurants, and nursing homes.
To coordinate your donation, please email us or call 215.291.9830.
We encourage our donors to DROP-OFF donations, if at all possible, to help save expensive trucking fees. If you can't get your furniture to the Furniture Bank, please contact us and we will do our best to accomodate an available pick-up in your area. You can also explore a delivery service, such as Dolly, that will pick up and drop off the item(s) for a small fee. If you do choose to send your donations through Dolly, please send us an email to let us know to expect the items! Deliveries are accepted Monday through Thursday between 9:30am and 3:30pm.
We are looking for donations that are in good condition. Upholstered items should be free of any rips, stains, or excessive fading. Wood items should not have excessive watermarks or discoloration, chipped edges, or missing hardware or parts. Items should be clean and not smell of mildew, mold, or pets, and should be pest free.
Our clients have been through tough times and we want them to feel proud of their new furnishings. Neither the Philadelphia Furniture Bank nor our clients have the resources to re-upholster, refinish, repair, or clean donated items,so we ask that you consider your donation carefully. Would you be willing to give this item to a member of your family or a close friend as they establish their home? If the answer is no, then the item is not acceptable for donation.
We DO accept:
We DO NOT accept:
Drop-off at Our Warehouse
The best way to keep costs down and to help our mission is to drop-off donations at our warehouse.
- Donations are accepted from 9:30am until 4:30pm, Monday through Thursday.
- Please let us know when you are coming! Email us or call 215.291.9830.
- Prior to dropping off your items, please review the above list to ensure that the items you want to donate will be accepted.
- Our warehouse is located at 3650 I Street, Philadelphia, PA 19134.
- We have a loading dock available for use. Let us know when you arrive and we will direct you to the dock.
- Donations are tax-deductible, and a receipt will be given at time of drop-off.
- If your delivery is coming through Dolly.com, please be sure to let us know.
- Thank you for going the extra mile!
3650 I Street
Philadelphia, PA 19134