Thank you, Exude!
Exude has been incredibly supportive of our mission over the years, and they generously offered to sponsor our dessert table for the 2020 Chair Affair. Despite our shift to a virtual event, we partnered with Exude to make sure anyone attending the event virtually has a delicious recipe they can follow for a special treat.
Exude is a Philadelphia based consulting firm that specializes in Employee Benefits, Human Capital, Risk Management & Commercial Insurance and Retirement Plans. They are also a people first organization; it's important to them that the people in their organziation are happy and healthy so they help to create a workplace that keeps people engaged. This means things like allowing time (during work hours) to volunteer or exercise, having flexible scheduling, and personal and professional coaching. In their view, a happy team helps to make clients happy. They are also a Minority Owned Business and have been servicing their clients for over twenty years.
Read on for one of Exude's favorite recipes - Peanut Butter Pie - that is not only delicious, but super easy and quick to make!
Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 30 Oreo cookies
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 8oz Package Cool Whip
- 8oz softened Cream Cheese
- 4 TBSP Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place Oreo cookies in food processor or blender and pulse until they're small crumbs (Tip: Less is more, do a handful of cookies at a time and empty into pie pan)
- Melt butter in microwave for 15-30 seconds
- Add the melted butter to crumbs in pie pan and mix with a fork to combine
- Press crumb and butter mixture into pie pan and bake 8 minutes (Tip: crumb crust will still be soft to touch when removed from oven)
- Allow crumb crust to cool completely
- Add peanut butter and cream cheese to large mixing bowl and beat with hand mixer until combined
- Add powdered sugar slowly to mixture and beat until smooth
- Add whipped topping and blend until all components are completely incorporated and fluffy
- Pour filling into the crumb crust and smooth the top with a rubber spatula
Chill in fridge until filling is firm to touch before serving